What Part of My Voice Over Business Do I Outsource - Summer Series 2023Aug 10, 2023
How to Decide What to Outsource
Growing a voice over business is all about scale, and part of scaling a business is learning to scale time. The easiest way to do this is through outsourcing. Hiring out aspects of your business that need to get done, but you, as the talent, don't specifically have to do.
But how do you decide what to outsource? That's the question Mary Anne Ivison has, and that's the question that gets answered in this episode.
* For Summer Series 2023, I'm inviting voice actors onto the show to ask one voice over business or marketing question and get it answered live on the podcast. Those episodes will release in June, July and August of 2023. *
Connect with Mary Anne Ivison Online
Website - https://www.ivisonvoice.com
Podcast - https://www.letstakethisoutside.ca
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/maryanneivison/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/MaOnTheAir
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/maivison/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/IvisonVoice
RESOURCES FOR VOICE ACTORS
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to "Uncle Roy" for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!