Why We Need Someone to Check Our BlindspotsMay 04, 2023
Missing Opportunity Right In Front of You
A blindspot is by it's very name, something you can't see. When you think about it in terms of driving a car, it's something that you can't see that's actually right beside you.
In our voice over businesses, we have blindspots. We have things we're too close to. Opportunities that are right in front of our faces, but unless someone on the outside points them out to us, we'll miss them.
In this episode I share a recent experience with one of my own blindspots and what I did to solve it. I hope you'll take inspiration from this to find some trusted people who will help you identify any blindspots you may have in your own business.
- We all need people on the outside who can help us see opportunities we're missing right in front of us.
- Fear, closed-mindedness, and tunnel vision can all contribute to blind spots in business.
- Identifying a blindspot isn't enough. What action will you take to address it?
- If you're business has plateaued or is moving in the wrong direction, it may be a blindspot issue.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Voiceover Achiever by Celia Siegel - https://amzn.to/3VxjPQB
Marc Scott on Instagram - @marcscott
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* For voice over services:
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to "Uncle Roy" for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!