Answering Questions About Fi-Core with Lisa RistauDec 01, 2022
Should a Voice Actor be Union or Fi-Core?
To join the union or not to join the union? For some voice actors, that is the question. But maybe it doesn't have to be. Because, maybe you could go Fi-Core (Financial Core) and have the best of both worlds. The ability to record union voice over work, but not have to give up any of the bread and butter non-union work that keeps many of us in the booth day-to-day.
Lisa Ristau is a very successful agent and the owner of Impressive Talent. She agreed to share some of her insights, wisdom and perspective as an agent on the subject of Fi-Core. If you've got questions or concerns, hopefully they'll be addressed in this interview.
Impressive Talent - https://impressivetalent.com
Marc Scott on Instagram - @marcscott
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* For voice over services:
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to "Uncle Roy" for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!