Learn how to build a follow up strategy that keeps you top of mind without being annoying.
You’ve sent your introductory email. The lead has expressed an interest in working with you. Now they’re a prospect, only… you have no idea how to stay top-of-mind or what to say in your follow up efforts.
You’ve got clients you want to keep in touch with, but know they don’t care about your newsletter. How do you make sure they don’t forget about you?
How do you follow up with out being annoying???
Have you ever struggled with any of these? This Master Class is going to answer all of those questions!
Included in the course…
- What follow up is and why it’s essential.
- What should a follow up cycle look like?
- What do I say so I don’t come across as annoying?
- What kind of subjects and topics can I cover in follow up messages?
- Actual strategies for email and social media